Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Painting Break

I took a break from jewelry and have been filling up all the canvases I bought this summer.  I am amazed how much cheaper canvases are here.  It is much more affordable to buy several of them and I may even splurge and buy a giant one because I've always wanted to make a huge paining!  I am pretty pleased with how the painting went and since I hung them up it made the apartment much more colorful :)



I also finally tried a recipe from one of the food blogs I like.  It is a no bake chocolate cake.  It looks like it will be amazing!  I have not tasted it yet (it has to refrigerate), but I am hoping it is as good as it looks.  Here is the link in case you are a chocolate lover: http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/no-bake-chocolate-cake-recipe.html.  Happy cooking!

1 comment: