Sunday, July 24, 2011

Two Pumpkins and A Squash

Inspiration struck today and I made a few more necklaces for my "fall line".  I feel like it is a bit presumptuous to be making a fall line since I have only sold two necklaces so far... but I suppose it is thinking positively!  It feels like fall in Germany; it is chilly and rainy with no sunshine, so fall necklaces seem an appropriate topic.


In other news, earlier this week I made some of the most delicious pasta salad I have ever had.  I got the recipe from my friend Nike and not only is it easy, but it makes a lot, so it is a great thing to take to a cookout.  You can pretty much put in whatever you like in pasta salad because the magic ingredient is the dressing - Weight Watcher's Balsamic dressing!  Here is what I put in:

1 box bow tie pasta
1 package sun dried tomatoes
1 bunch arugula
1 ball fresh mozzarella
1/2 ish grated Parmesan cheese
2 containers Weight Watchers Balsamic Dressing (they were in the refrigerated salad section of the grocery store) 

(those are all the ingredients I had, but you can also add 1 diced tomato, sliced black olives and small capers)


1. Cook pasta according to the directions on the box.
2. Chop tomatoes, arugula, and mozzarella.
3. Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!  (if you don't eat it all in one sitting, refrigerate)

No comments:

Post a Comment