Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Success!

Well, I did it.  I cooked and hosted my first Thanksgiving dinner!  There was plenty of food, nothing burned, and only one plate of deviled eggs tipped and spilled onto the floor (luckily I had two plates).  It was a LOT of work but it made Thanksgiving feel like Thanksgiving and it was much easier to be so far from home. 

A table full of empty plates is a good sign!


I have been doing a lot of cooking lately.  I have also been thinking of a lot of new projects, but have not started any yet.  I also discovered Pinterest, which if you have not yet checked out, you totally should.  I am thoroughly enjoying it!  I suppose I am spending my time looking at other peoples' projects instead of making my own.  It is time to get creative! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! Empty plates are the great sign that your feasts were amazing!!

    Hi, I'm new follower who came from Etsy team "Bloggers and Readers" :)
    http://hitomijewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete